How one woman’s spiritual awakening became the catalyst to her transforming pain and suffering into freedom, hope and love.
Seeing life from a positive perspective,
no matter what and living as her authentic self at last.
- Do you feel lost?
- At a crossroads in life, unsure which direction to go in?
- Do you feel stressed, burned out, and overwhelmed with everything?
- Do you want to think positively, but you just don’t know how to stop the negative self talk inside your head?
- Do you feel like you’ve lost the sense of who you are and why you’re here?
- Do you feel like you have a purpose in life, but have absolutely no idea what that is?
- Do you hate being defined as ‘the disabled one’ or ‘the sick one’?
- Do you wish people could walk a day in your shoes, because they haven’t got the faintest idea what they’re talking about?
- Do you long to live a more spiritual life, but have no idea where to start?
- Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired all the time?
- Do you wish you could hit the reset button on your life and choose a different path?
Well my friend, this is how I felt until a few years ago!
To the outside world I painted on a smile and made out that everything was perfect, but nothing could’ve been further from the truth.
I was barely hanging on.
Deep down inside I was miserable.
My marriage was over, but I felt trapped.
I was his carer, I had responsibilities to keep, even though I was the victim of narcissistic abuse.
Like I said, I felt trapped.
It was easier to paint on a smile and get on with it, until it wasn’t okay anymore.
In 2020 as the world went into lock down things became unbearable at home.
A year later I finally found the courage to file for divorce and in October 2021 the new chapter of my life began at last!
Over the years since my spiritual awakening I had been slowly changing, rediscovering who I really was.
The Journey Home is how I changed my life.
And you can change yours too!
Yes, you can!
Let me be your life coach through my book…
I am here to help you every step of the way, one day at a time.
You can do it!
I believe in you!
- Do you want to learn how to reset your default thinking so that positive thoughts become your default setting?
It’s not hocus pocus, it’s positive psychology and neuroplasticity.
You can do this!
- Do you want to learn how to cope with stress and overwhelm?
- Cope with chronic pain through mindfulness, meditation and coping strategies?
- Change the ‘Why Me?’ – Let go of the grief of what’s been lost, come to terms with your illness or disability and refocus on what you CAN do now, what IS achievable, even if you have to find creative ways to do things.
- Discover your own strengths and superpowers, and how to discover solutions when faced with difficulties, using positive psychology, mindfulness, meditation and coping strategies.
- Learn how to live a more spiritual life, it’s easy when you know how.
- Learn to see every road block as a way to change direction, always looking for the lesson to be learned, because I believe that everything happens for a reason.
When we discover the reason we unlock the life lesson to be learned from it. There have been many road blocks along the way, but I overcame them and I hope that by sharing my stories with you, it will inspire you to be brave.
- Take that first step and start to look at life from a more positive perspective.
Lots of Love
Victoria is the most supportive, encouraging, and compassionate woman I know!
She has a gift of knowing what I need and helping me find my answers, not just giving unsolicited advice.
She’s been through enough personally to “get” the hard things I’ve gone through when no one else does.
Victoria is a phenomenal listener, which is not easy to find, and she utilizes what she learns to find methods of addressing the issues and helping me discover in myself what I need to do to make improvements.
Victoria has helped me find direction when the road ahead seemed blocked, find my light in the darkness, and was a hand to (virtually) hold in the loneliness.
If you’re thinking about working with her – do it!
You’ll be glad you did!
Would you like to keep up to date on what’s happening with The Journey Home?
Be the first to know when it’s being published?
If you do, please send me a message below, so we can keep in touch.
Thanks so much.
Love and light